It's 10.17 a.m., not even a half of working hour and I get bored already...
I'm working in a mining company in Central Kalimantan/Borneo Island as a staff in mining department. I live in a campsite a room 6 by 5 meter that I have to share with one roommate. I never share room with anybody since I was 7 grade, so at the first time I have to share room it feels not comfortable. I lose my privacy that I always have for years. Not to mention my roommates, well I'm gonna talk about her in the other post. But other friends worker call me lucky because they have to share the room with 2 other worker. Can you imagine, 6 by 5 meter for 3 person!!! I hope the owner of the company get richer by this! Bygones..
Everyday I have to begin the day at 6 a.m. and prepare anything to get my self ready to work at 7 a.m. The good thing living in a campsite is that you don't have to take a long time to reach your office. Its only 243 steps to my door. Maybe you can get a clue how bored I am, counting my steps from office to "mes", that's how we called our 6 by 5 meter flat.
If you ask me what is my routine in daily work, I'm gonna say: enter the room, sit, turn on the laptop, open my lotus notes, open browser, facebook, farmville, terselubung, googling, counting clock until 12 a.m., lunch, walking on my 243 steps, take a brief nap, walking back to office, repeating all action order in the morning, counting the clock until 4 p.m., then going back to my mes. If you ask me where the hell is my working activity, I'm gonna say: I do it in the middle of those activities...
I have been doing this activity order repeatedly on daily basis since 4 January 2010, and now 23 September 2010, 10.35 a.m. not even a half of working hour and I get bored already...
No comments:
Post a Comment